HOW DO I JOIN IN THE SHOW ?
To take part in the interactive element of the show, you will need to bring a smart device (phone or tablet) that is able to access the internet.
On the night, we will create our own Nikipedia page – unique to that particular performance – which will then be uploaded here for you to look back on after the event and share the funniest bits with your friends!
Nikipedia is about story sharing as well as story telling, so if you’ve got a cracking tale to tell that answers one of these questions, please briefly share it with us using the form below.
You can answer as many as you like, or none is also fine (though it might make for a shorter show!). A selection of stories received from audience members will feature in the show, and you’ll also have a chance to submit a story on the night.
If you prefer to remain anonymous, that’s fine, or if you’re happy for Nikky to talk to you about your story on the night, just tick the relevant box.
- Do you have a story involving a celebrity / famous person? Or have you yourself had a brush with fame?
- Who would you most like to be for a day and why?
- Have you ever told a little white lie to make yourself sound more interesting?
- What is your most embarrassing moment?
- When have you felt the most joyous?
During the show you will need a device that can connect to our WiFi network.
A smartphone is best but a tablet should be able to work. If unsure then please do check with us in advance via the contact us page.